Residential Garage Doors in Central Ohio
You expect a lot from your home's garage door. Ohio experiences extreme weather changes from one season to the next, and your garage door stands through it all. And don't forget about all the times you open and close your garage door in any given week. It provides an easy way for you and your family to access your home while staying protected from the elements.
When so much depends on a door, you want to make sure the people who service it know what they're doing. Homeowners in Newark, Columbus, and the surrounding areas know they can count on the team at Central Ohio Garage Door.
Residential Garage Door Services in Ohio
At Central Ohio Garage Door, we offer a comprehensive range of residential garage door services, including:
- Repairs: If you're having issues with your garage door or opener, give us a call. Our team can diagnose and fix the issue in no time.
- Maintenance: We offer preventative maintenance that will help us make sure your Newark residential garage door is in peak condition all year long.
- Installation: Whether you want to install a garage door to complete your newly built home or replace an existing door, we've got you covered. Our skilled technicians will make sure to install your door quickly, safely and correctly the first time around.
If your door needs minor repairs that you'd like to handle on your own, we'll be happy to help with that as well. We sell a wide range of parts that can help you get the job done.
The Benefits of a Well-Maintained Residential Garage Door
Having a properly maintained garage door — whether that means installing a new door to replace an old one or performing repairs and maintenance as needed — comes with a variety of benefits for homeowners, including:
- Longevity: A garage door is a significant investment. Fortunately, modern garage doors are built to last for years — but if you want to get the most out of your door, you need to take care of it. Regular tuneups and seasonal maintenance can extend your garage door's lifespan and prevent the need for extensive, costly repairs in the future.
- Curb appeal: Think back to the first time you saw your home. What was the first thing you noticed? There's a good chance it was the garage door. Because your garage door makes up so much of your home's exterior, you'll want to make sure it's in good shape to increase the curb appeal of your home.
- Lower energy costs: If your home features an older garage door, you may be missing out on energy-saving benefits. Modern garage doors are insulated to keep heat and cold out of the rest of the home, resulting in a more comfortable living space as well as lower energy costs over time.
Contact Central Ohio Garage Door Today
You can count on Central Ohio Garage Door for all your residential garage door needs in Newark and the surrounding areas. If you need repairs, replacements or installation, reach out to us today to schedule an appointment for service. You can give us a call at (740) 348-5017 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. for same-day service in the case of emergencies. Otherwise, feel free to fill out our online contact form to request an estimate or set up a service appointment.