Garage Door Maintenance
A variety of factors are working against your garage door at any given moment. Your door is exposed to the elements all year long, from Ohio’s summer heat to its harsh winters and every condition in between. Heating and cooling cycles can do a number on the inner mechanics of a garage door. On top of that, think of all the times you open and close your garage door from day to day.
It’s no wonder these systems need a bit of maintenance from time to time. Fortunately, when they do, you can count on Central Ohio Garage Door to provide all the right services.
Residential and Commercial Garage Door Maintenance in Ohio
Our technicians know exactly what your garage door needs to stay in peak operating condition. Our offerings include:
- Residential garage door maintenance
- Commercial garage door maintenance
- Parts available for you to perform maintenance on your own
The Benefits of Regular Garage Door Maintenance
Performing regular maintenance on your garage door is one of the best things you can do as a home or business owner. The advantages of regular maintenance services include:
- A better return on investment: Whether you bought your garage door for your home or business, it was likely a significant purchase. With regular maintenance, you can ensure that it lasts for years to come. You’ll thank yourself when it’s time to sell your property or pass it on.
- Long-term savings: By performing regular maintenance and repairing minor issues as they arise, you can prevent the need to perform bigger, more expensive repairs in the future.
- Higher energy efficiency: Did you know that a functional garage door can help you cut back on your energy usage? Your garage door should insulate your interior space and protect everything inside from harsh outdoor conditions. Regular maintenance can ensure that your garage door is sealed properly, making it easier — and less expensive — to regulate the temperature and other conditions inside.
When to Call a Professional for Garage Door Maintenance
As the owner of a home or business, you can do a certain amount of garage door maintenance by yourself. If you want to try lubricating your door, tightening the fasteners or adjusting the sensitivity of your opener on your own, Central Ohio Garage Door offers all the parts you need to get the job done. Feel free to stop by and buy parts or get our advice before you take on your garage door maintenance.
In many cases, your garage door could benefit from a professional touch. Our technicians can perform maintenance quickly and easily while keeping an eye out for potential repair needs. When in doubt, give us a call for your maintenance requirements. No job is too small for our team, and the last thing we want is for you to try to tackle maintenance or repairs you’re uncomfortable with.
Contact Us to Schedule Maintenance Today
Families and business owners in Newark, Columbus and beyond trust the technicians at Central Ohio Garage Door for their maintenance needs. Give us a call at (740) 348-5017 or contact us online today to request an estimate or schedule an appointment for garage door maintenance services.